Dog Guard® is a product of Sunward Electronics, Inc. and has been in the business of protecting family pets since 1988. Our stability is like none other in the industry and we are determined to stay this way. We take pride in producing high quality, reliable products that are superior to many others. Distributed through our nationwide dealer network, Dog Guard® products reach thousands around the country each year.
Dog Guard® will safely contain your pet using time-tested training techniques, without costing you a fortune. Please take time to view our infomercial created by one of our own dealers, Jeff Hansen as he explains the freedom, safety, capability and reliability of the Dog Guard® system.
Why Choose DOG GUARD?
- Our products include the latest and greatest features that are available on the market. Our T-4 Transmitter has an industry-leading 32 adjustable levels of correction. Each system is coded with a unique code, making our systems virtually immune to all interference.
- All Dog Guard® products are 100% MADE ASSEMBLED AND TESTED IN THE USA. As consumers ourselves, we know how important reliability of these products is to insure that your family-loved pets are kept safe both day and night.
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all equipment and receiver collar – including chew damage!
- We guarantee that our Dog Guard system wiil safely and effectively contain your pet or we will take down the system and refund every penny of the purchase price, including installation fees and sales tax. Due to our quality service and effective training, we have never been asked for a refund.
- Patented receiver collars use coded, digital AM frequencies (better than FM). Both the operating frequency (7kilahertz or 10 kilahertz) must be present before the receiver will activate. This makes our coded receivers immune to stray radio frequency interference and eliminate the possibility of “undeserved corrections.”
- Our T-4 Transmitter has a “Dual Zone” feature that provides 2 levels of correction to prevent dogs from running through signal field. It also offers enough power for installations of up to 50 acres. Our smaller T-5 Transmitter is designed for installations of up to 1 acre.
- The T-4 Transmitter has 32 levels of correction – which you can adjust yourself eliminated the need for a Service Call by our technicians.
- Effective and economical external power surge and lightening damage protection is available.
- Training is the key to ensuring that your Dog Guard containment system will provide the FREEDOM THAT YOUR PET DESERVES and the PEACE OF MIND THAT YOU DESERVE. We will assist you with training at no additional charge, visiting your home to assist with training until we are both satisfied that your pet understands how to interact the the Dog Guard system.
- If you move, simply take the hardware with you and have it reinstalled by one of our factory trained dealers across the USA.
- Indoor systems available.
- Plenty of References!
- All our products are made in the USA (Troy, NY) by Americans.
- All products are 100% quality tested during manufacturing and retested by our technicians before installation.
- Adjustable nylon collar ensures proper fit and comfort.
- 100% waterproof collar – giving your pet the freedom to swim and enjoy the outdoors.
- We use 14-guage, 45 mil. high-density polyethylene coated wire which is direct burial approved and guaranteed for a minimum of 10 years against any deterioration or corrosion due to exposure to fresh water, salt water or any other elements.
- Superior customer support – our technicians are only a phone call away.
- We service and repair all brands of dog fences. We also have receivers that are compatible with most brands of invisible dog fences. We pride ourselves on offering fair service for a fair price.
Need an idea of what an invisible dog fence would cost??? Contact us! We’ll explain what sets us apart from our competitors and give you reasons why you should choose DOG GUARD over other pet containment systems.
In order to make an informed decision about your pet’s well being, we will provide a FREE ESTIMATE. We will meet with you and your pet, walk around your property, get an idea of what you have in mind and make suggestions for a pet containment system tailor-made for you.
If you already have an underground boundary wire installed, you can order a Dog Guard system without wire and flags. You can also use one of these systems to UPGRADE from an Invisible Fence™, Innotek™, DogWatch™, PetStop™ or any other pet containment system. Many times it can be more economical to replace the entire system than to add on to other systems.
Your satisfaction is vital! That’s why Dog Guard provides highly skilled installers and trainers to provide support. Our professionals will guide you through the entire process – planning, installation, and training – providing needed information and assistance. All have hands-on experience working with thousands of dogs – every size, breed, and personality.